Mammut Kento Low GTX - Men's
Mammut's sustainably produced approach shoe; the Kento Low is designed for via ferrata, mountain hiking and much more.
Mastrotto split leather features impressive quality and the highest standards of "made in Italy" sustainability. A new sole design
developed by Vibram and Mammut offers outstanding grip and reduced weight, while a breathable Gore-Tex® membrane
keeps your feet dry and comfortable.
• Weight: 490 g (UK 8.5)
• Last index: mountaineeringTech
• Flex index: A7
• Hybrid Shell: Blend of supple inner and tough outer materials for enhanced comfort and good adaptability.
• Pre-shaped tongue construction
• 2 Zone Lacing: Individual 2-zone lacing. Can be adjusted to person and situation
• 3D memo foam
• Board lasting
• Raised rubber rand
• Strap-on crampon compatible
• Lining: GORE-TEX Performance Comfort Footwear
• Material: Velours leather | textile
• Soles: Vibram® Hexa Tech | PU wedge | Poro wedge | Dual Density midsole
ჰიპერმარკეტი იქსთრიმი • Hypermarket Xtreme